As Tynga explains, all you have to do is:
- Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
- I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
- Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
- Legally Blonde by Amanda Brown (purchased from The Book Depository)
- SIGNED Exiled (The Protector #1) by M.R. Merrick
- SIGNED Shift (The Protector #2) by M.R. Merrick (I've already reviewed both of these and LOVE THEM, but Matt ended up sending me signed & personalized copies of both! <3)
- Thank you card & The Cadet of Tildor swag bracelt from Alex Lidell (for being part of the cover reveal)
I was super excited to find these in my mailbox, and the books and card/swag really made my day :)
Please leave a link to your mailbox post so I can stop by and visit! :)
And have a great weekend, everyone!