And conveniently it's summer and I'm not in school so I can afford to read as much as I want to, basically.
So here we are! Mother Reader's 48HBC 2012 Edition. I'm *hoping* for 24 hours, but I may not make that seeing as I kind of forgot that I'm out of town for a chunk of time on Sunday... which will conveniently cut into my 48 hour reading period. And I worked today. Oops!
Not really sure how many books I can read in this challenge, so we're going to find out.
- The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
- First Comes Love by Katie Kacvinsky
- Shadow & Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- Falling Kingdoms by Michelle Rowan
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth
- Kiss of Frost by Jennifer Estep
- Snow White & the Huntsman by Lily Blake, John Lee Hancock, and Hossein Amini
Starting point: 5:40 p.m. on Friday, June 8th.
FINISHED: Completed 3 books and was on book #4 when the Readathon ended :) Total of 15 hours and 20 minutes worth of reading time. About 2 hours blogging.
Books read: The Golden Lily, First Comes Love, Shadow and Bone, and started Kiss of Frost.