As Tynga explains, all you have to do is:
- Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
- I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
- Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
Find the Frenzy Presents recap post here.
- ARC Someday Dancer by Sarah Rubin (TBR ~ August 1, 2012) from Scholastic Canada
- ARC Altered by Jennifer Rush (TBR ~ January 2, 2013) from HBG Canada
- ARC Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School #1) by Gail Carriger (TBR ~ February 5, 2013) from HBG Canada
- SIGNED Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles #1) by Jessica Spotswood (Can you believe I haven't picked up a finished copy of this one? I LOVED the ARC and I'm so glad my signed copy from Books of Wonder finally came in!)
- Grim by Anna Waggener (received from Scholastic Canada)
- Devine Intervention by Martha Brockenbrough (received from Scholastic Canada)
- Glamorous Illusions by Lisa t. Bergren (purchased from Christianbook.com - I haven't actually read any of Lisa's books yet, but I have a bit of a cover crush on this one and had heard really good things about it!)
- ARC Don't Turn Around by Michelle Gagnon (received from HarperCollins Canada)
- SIGNED Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi (this is technically my third signed copy of Shatter Me - I have one galley, one personalized hardcover, and this signed paperback will be part of a giveaway very soon!)
- Frenzy swag including: Delirium/Divergent temporary tattoos, Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver signed bookplate, Pretty Little Liars lip chap (not pictured)
Did you get any books you're really excited about this week? :) There are so many I can't wait to read!