The WW Readathon takes place from June 20th-24th. I'm working for three of those days, but should still have plenty of time to get ready done :)
I'm hoping to finish 5 books during the Readathon. Choices include:
- The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
- Immortal City by Scott Speer
- Revived by Cat Patrick
- Gilt by Katherine Longshore
- The Lost Code by Kevin Emerson
- For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diane Peterfreund
- My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
- Soulbound by Heather Brewer
- Snow White and the Huntsman by Lily Blake
- Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
Thursday, June 21 - I missed the first day and I haven't gotten very much done AT ALL. Started Reading The Immortal Rules - 18 pages in.
Friday, June 22 - Still reading The Immortal Rules and I've also started For Darkness Shows the Stars. I'm having such a hard time with reading right now for some reason!