It'll be a fairly long giveaway since I'll be on vacation for a little while and will end on August 5th at 11:59 p.m. (I'm extending this one!)
Seventeen-year-old Lochan and sixteen-year-old Maya have always felt more like friends than siblings. Together they have stepped in for their alcoholic, wayward mother to take care of their three younger siblings. As defacto parents to the little ones, Lochan and Maya have had to grow up fast. And the stress of their lives—and the way they understand each other so completely—has also also brought them closer than two siblings would ordinarily be. So close, in fact, that they have fallen in love. Their clandestine romance quickly blooms into deep, desperate love. They know their relationship is wrong and cannot possibly continue. And yet, they cannot stop what feels so incredibly right. As the novel careens toward an explosive and shocking finale, only one thing is certain: a love this devastating has no happy ending.
I'm also going to stress that this book is not for everybody. Not everyone is going to like it (see my review), but others have loved it.
Because of the nature of some of the material, you must be 16 or older to enter this giveaway. I just don't feel comfortable giving it away to someone younger than that.
Now for The Rules:
- You must be at least 16 years old (if you're under 16, your entry will be deleted.)
- You must have a Canadian or US shipping address
- No P.O. Boxes
- You will have 48 hours to get back to me via e-mail to claim your prize and provide me with shipping information
- Winner will be announced on my blog as well as by e-mail.
- Winners are chosen by Random.org
- I am not responsible for items lost in the mail.
- I have the right to end a contest before its original deadline without any prior notice.
- I have the right to disqualify any entry as I see fit (such as duplicate entries, not completing the form properly, not following the rules, etc.)