If you're like me, netGalley is amazing but also a bit of a problem.. it's just so easy to click on all those little book titles and then forget about them once they're on your e-reader while new print books arrive and sit on your shelves. Glaring at you to make you feel guilty about not having read them yet.
So this is a wonderful solution, at such an opportune time. NetGalley Month is a read-a-thon which takes place for the entire month of October, where you read as many NetGalley books as you want/can. It's hosted by Red House Books, who will also be sharing NetGalley tips througout the month.
I've already Variant by Robison Wells (on October 1st) but I still have quite a few I'd like to get done this month:
- Blood Rights by Kirsten Painter
- Crave by Melissa Darnell
- Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber
- Touch by Jus Accordo
- The Juliet Spell by Douglas Rees
- The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegan
- Tris and Izzie by Mette Ivie Harrison
- Ashfall by Mike Mullin
- Cinder and Ella by Melissa Lemon