As Tynga explains, all you have to do is:
- Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
- I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
- Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
This week I was fortunate enough to be able to go to the Indigo Summer Preview event for irewards members with Wendy from A Cupcake and a Latte! It was another fun and well put together party from Indigo, and Kim Izzo (author of The Jane Austen Marriage Manual) was in attendance as well!
- Notebook (from Indigo Chapters ~ gift bag)
- $5 gift card to Indigo Chapters (from Indigo Chapters ~ gift bag)
- Emperor Mollusk versus the Sinister Brain by A. Lee Martinez (from Indigo Chapters ~ gift bag)
- SIGNED The Jane Austen Marriage Manual by Kim Izzo (from Indigo Chapters ~ gift bag)
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald (purchased from Amazon)
- Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie (purchased from Amazon ~ this is the Puffin Classics cover! So pretty)
- Year of the Golden Dragon by B.L. Sauder (received from Coteau Books for review)
- The Broken Thread by Linda Smith (received from Coteau Books for review)
- SIGNED Sirenz: Back in Fashion by Charlotte Bennardo & Natalie Zaman (received from authors for blog tour)
- Veil of Magic #1-3 by Maureen Bush (received from Coteau Books for review)
- Matching bookmarks for the Coteau books & Sirenz swag from authors (there was chocolate, but I already ate that haha!)
- Oops, I almost forgot that Wendy is very kindly letting me borrow her ARC of Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson :) Thanks Wendy!