I've also decided to switch over to Tynga's Stacking the Shelves meme; Tynga is a very lovely woman and a fantastic blogger, plus she's Canadian, so like many others I've decided to switch over and support her.
As Tynga explains, all you have to do is:
- Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
- I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
- Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
- ARC The Cupcake Club: Peace, Love, and Cupcakes by Sheryl Berk Released April 1, 2012 (This one is for my sister to review - she bakes as a hobby, and loves MG books! From Raincoast Books)
- ARC Wake: A Watersong Novel by Amanda Hocking TBR ~ August 7, 2012 (from Raincoast Books)
- ARC Winter White (Belles #2) by Jen Calonita TBR ~ October 9, 2012 (from HBG Canada)
- ARC Cold Fury by T.M. Goeglein TBR ~ July 24, 2012 (won from Razorbill Canada)
- SIGNED ARC Timepiece (Hourglass #2) by Myra McEntire TBR ~ June 12, 2012 (won from Myra McEntire in charity auction)
- The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell (purchased from Amazon)
- Dreaming Anastasia by Joy Preble (purchased from Amazon)
- Ascend (Trylle Trilogy #3)) by Amanda Hocking (purchased from Amazon)
- The Stepsister Scheme (Princess Novels #1) by Jim C. Hines (purchased from Amazon)
- Fire (Graceling) by Kristin Cashore (purchased from Chapters) ~ I'm listening to Graceling on audio right now and I LOVE it so much that I knew I had to pick up FIRE as soon as possible to have it on hand.
- Demon King, The (A Seven Realms Novel #1) by Cinda Williams Chima (purchased from Chapters)
I won this a while back in a charity auction, but it's finally here! And Myra signed it as well :)
All of the above are from Great Plains Teen Fiction - I haven't read nearly enough Canadian literature so I'm excited to get into these ones!
- My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick TBR ~ June 14, 2012 (received from Penguin USA via Net Galley)
- Flirting in Italian by Lauren Henderson TBR ~ June 12, 2012 (received from Random House via Net Galley)
- Shadowfell by Juliet Marillier TBR ~ September 11, 2012 (received from Random House via Net Galley)
- Bad Hair Day (Kate Grable #2) by Carrie Harris TBR ~ November 13, 2012 (received from Random House via Net Galley)