2012-08-10

Stacking the Shelves {12}

Welcome to another week of Stacking the Shelves, hosted by Tynga!

As Tynga explains, all you have to do is:
  • Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
  • You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
  • I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
  • Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
  • Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
So I missed last week's post because I was busy at a friend's wedding - which was BEAUTIFUL! :)
This week's post includes books received last week as well.

And so for the past two weeks, I received...




E-books:
Just a few books but there's a number that I'm very curious & excited about! Let me know which books you received this week by leaving a comment with a link to your mailbox post! :)

19 comments:

Ashley @ Book Labyrinth said...

So excited for Decked With Holly! I bet it will be super cute and funny. =)

Rebecca said...

I have read so many awesome things about Glitch. I hope you enjoy it and all your reads!

Jessirae said...

Lovely haul!! Lucid sounds awesome and I'm dying to read Crewel! Hope I get approved for it too! Enjoy and Happy reading :)

Jessirae @ Words, Pages, and Books
My Stacking the Shelves

Mel - Thedailyprophecy. said...

Lucid and Crewel, great! :D Happy reading ^^

kelseysclutteredbookshelf said...

Lucid ans Crewel are ones I definitely want to try out, Glitch looks interesting too. Glad you had fun at the wedding, enjoy your books!

Annabelle said...

Awesome haul!

My Letterbox Love!

Unknown said...

Nice haul! Lots of cool books I haven't seen yet. The cover of Shade and Sorceress really catches my eye. Love the tiger :)

My Mailbox

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

decked with holly-must add to my to read list asap!!

Reeses said...

Great Haul!!! Hope you enjoy all your books!!! Happy Reading!!!

My Haul:
http://reesesreviews.blogspot.com/2012/08/stacking-shelves-7.html

Keertana said...

Gosh, you got Crewel! Yay! I can't wait to see what you think of it!(: Enjoy! :D

~Keertana
Ivy Book Bindings

lunaslittlelibrary said...

Crewel looks really interesting, happy reading!

Kate said...

Great haul!! Have fun reading : )

my stacking the shelves

Addie R. said...

Awesome haul! I got Lucid this week too and I can't wait to read it! And you got some awesome ebooks from Netgalley!
Happy reading ^__^

My Haul

Randi M said...

Can't wait to read Lucid! :) Looks like some great books to keep you busy! And totally adding Decked with Holly to my wishlist. Great haul!

My StS

Tanya Patrice said...

Ooh awesome books - I have Crewel to read too - totally excited to get to it.

Krystianna (Downright Dystopian) said...

Great haul! I'm so excited for both Lucid and Crewel. I hope you enjoy your books! :)

Kah Cherub said...

Oh, you'll love Glitch! :) I really enjoyed it.

http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/08/stacking-shelves-16.html

A Backwards Story said...

Looked up SHADE & SORCERESS b/c of your post! Can't wait to read DECKED WITH HOLLY! AWKWARD was so cute! I read CREWEL last week and enjoyed it. Hope you will as well!

Paige said...

Lucid looks pretty good. I hope you enjoy everything! Here's my IMM =)

http://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/08/in-my-mailbox-47-weekly-wrap-up.html

~Paige @ Comfort Books

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog Design by eedee design studios