As Tynga explains, all you have to do is:
- Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
- I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
- Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
So I missed last week's post because I was busy at a friend's wedding - which was BEAUTIFUL! :)
This week's post includes books received last week as well.
And so for the past two weeks, I received...
- Planesrunner (Everness #1) by Ian MacDonald ~ purchased from The Book Depository
- The Piper of Shadonia by Linda Smith (TBR ~ September 1, 2012) ~ received from Coteau Books for review
- Shade and Sorceress: The Last Days of Tian Di Book 1 by Catherine Egan (TBR ~ November 1, 2012) ~ received from Coteau Books for review
- ARC Decked with Holly by Marni Bates (TBR ~ September 25, 2012) ~ received from Kensington Books for review
- ARC Lucid by Adrienne Stoltz & Ron Bass (TBR ~ October 2, 2012) ~ received from Razorbill Canada
- E-galley Glitch (Glitch #1) by Heather Anastasiu ~ received from publisher via Net Galley
- E-galley Flight (The Crescent Chronicles #1) by Alyssa Rose Ivy (TBR ~ August 16, 2012) ~ received from author for upcoming blog tour
- E-galley Crewel (Crewel World #1) by Gennifer Albin (TBR ~ October 16, 2012) ~ received from publisher via Net Galley