As Tynga explains, all you have to do is:
- Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
- I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
- Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
This week I received:
- Review copy of The Land of Stories: The Wishing Spell by Chris Colfer (TBR ~ July 17, 2012) received from HBG Canada - really curious about this one since it looks so neat and is written by Glee's Chris Colfer! :)
- ARC So Close to You by Rachel Carter received from HarperCollins US (won in giveaway)
- Last Rite (Personal Demons #3) by Lisa Desrochers (from Wendy @ A Cupcake and a Latte ~ Wendy had a copy she was ready to pass along to someone, and this is the only one I was missing!)
- ARC Entice (Embrace #2) by Jessica Shirvington (TBR ~ September 4, 2012) Wendy also had an extra copy of Entice, so she kindly passed it along to me as I loved Embrace :)
This picture shows what I received from the Small Medium at Large gift bag that Joanne put together for the attending bloggers! This was absolutely amazing, and I can't even tell you how cool it was that she did this for us :) There were 2 books included (they were all Penguin books ~ I ended up trading my copy of Cold Fury for Frostbite since I already have Cold Fury) But isn't this just amazing?! SO MUCH swag! They're all from 2012 debuts :) And a delicious, red velvet cupcake! <3
- SIGNED Small Medium at Large by Joanne Levy (purchased at the book launch)
- ARC Rift by Andrea Cremer (TBR ~ August 7, 2012) this is actually my second copy of the book, so I'll be passing this one along at some point to another reader
- Frostbite: A Graphic Novel (Vampire Academy #2) by Richelle Mead (I haven't read VA yet, but I keep meaning to and I like the graphics in the graphic novels so I traded my copy of Cold Fury for this one!)